The Sunspire I think I prefer to stay inside.
<p style='text-decoration:italic;font-size:10px;'><I>Got nothin to lose but time</I></p>
350 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Quick edit for an ending to wrap this
Vienna gave a small sigh when Mallaidh mentioned applying her trade to helping her, the mention of herbs a very welcome one. The pain was rather awful and anything that could make it more bearable was definitely good in Vienna's books. "That would be wonderful, if you don't mind." She didn't want to intrude or assume, after all the girl was very new. "It's nice to meet you too Mallaidh."

When asked her story, Vienna had to think a moment. "My story here? I've only been here a few months, so there isn't too much to tell. I'll give you what I can though." She turned her gaze back to the river, trying to put the timeline together. "I came here to these lands following my brother, Jace. I suppose I got lucky, stumbling on the lands he had claimed, but luck does favor me sometimes." She smiled at that. It may seem hard to believe, given her current state. "He had just left his former pack along with the former Alpha of the Sunspire, Ferdie Von Pelt. The pack was young when I arrived, but already there was trouble. Jace's former pack was led by a woman named Fox, a particularly... strong-willed individual who decided Jace and Ferdie's new claim was a little too close to her pack lands. The two packs were in a pretty heavy conflict when I came, and I even got to see some of the action. Not a huge fan of fights, but they are hard to avoid when strangers come and mark your borders." She laughed softly, carefully.

"Anyway, Fox left the Creek and things seem to have settled down. We just stay away and leave them be and they do the same for us. I met Fox a couple weeks ago, we had an interesting conversation." It had been somewhat enlightening, hearing the other side. "Aside from that, I've spent a lot of time outside the borders since coming. Exploring and mapping the surrounding territory mostly, but also meeting new wolves and learning about the packs around us. Until now, of course." Now she was grounded for a while.

As she finished, she turned her attention back to Mallaidh. "So, what's your story, if you don't mind me asking? You don't have to answer, I understand some don't like harping on the past, but I do love to hear about new places and wolves." Her ears tipped forward hopefully, but she was beginning to feel drowsy.

In fact, under the gentle ministrations of the healer, she didn't hear much of the answer if one came. Instead she drifted off, something that often happened these days.
Messages In This Thread
I think I prefer to stay inside. - by Vienna IA - November 12, 2014, 01:07 PM
RE: I think I prefer to stay inside. - by Mallaidh Huxley - November 19, 2014, 11:47 AM
RE: I think I prefer to stay inside. - by Vienna IA - November 20, 2014, 12:27 AM
RE: I think I prefer to stay inside. - by Mallaidh Huxley - November 21, 2014, 03:11 AM
RE: I think I prefer to stay inside. - by Vienna IA - November 21, 2014, 03:13 PM
RE: I think I prefer to stay inside. - by Mallaidh Huxley - November 24, 2014, 03:24 AM
RE: I think I prefer to stay inside. - by Vienna IA - December 03, 2014, 11:11 PM