The Heartwood graunsheika
Rivenwood
Ash

i'd be a believer
if it was all just song and dance
213 Posts
Ooc — Twin
posting again since she was addressed! will be my final post unless she is stopped <3

Drowning, whirling in a sea of despair Dinah did not entirely comprehend — Gramma appears in a cloud of smoke and for a brief moment, all felt well again. Her expression softens, shoulders slumped as she leans forth immediately, red face buried in the proud white chest. Mama's words seem to fade to static, nothing but garbled background noise, and in this moment, her eyes blur. The evergreen mixes with the warm hues of Gramma, of safety yet again;
Until a grating, prepubescent shrill strikes her from her tiny moment of solace. To her chagrin; Malakai, teeth bared in a deathly grit, every bit of his stature screaming malevolence.
He picked the wrong time to say that.
Her head snaps around viciously, eyes hardened to a fury she did not know she had in her. You shut the fuck up, Malakai, reeling, surging, lungs tightened. you weren't there. You didn't know what that was like! You don't know anything! What did I ever even do to you?! pearlescent nails dig into the soil. I can't even ignore the fact that you exist without you picking on me! What is it gonna take for you to leave me alone?!
Burning, burning, hot tears, a growl of her own now rippling from somewhere carnal deep in her belly. The silence is heavy and it rings in her eardrums; madness madness madness this is madness! Brother, not brother, something else entirely for he was not her blood; not her family— Get away from me. I hate you!
Haphazardly, she tears herself from the bodies of the only love she had ever known and disappears into the coverage of shrubs. She did not know where she was going — anywhere, anywhere but here.
Messages In This Thread
graunsheika - by Heda - October 06, 2023, 11:21 AM
RE: graunsheika - by Dinah - October 06, 2023, 11:56 AM
RE: graunsheika - by Towhee - October 06, 2023, 12:20 PM
RE: graunsheika - by Heda - October 06, 2023, 04:41 PM
RE: graunsheika - by Malakai - October 08, 2023, 10:02 PM
RE: graunsheika - by Dinah - October 08, 2023, 10:29 PM
RE: graunsheika - by Towhee - October 09, 2023, 08:35 AM
RE: graunsheika - by Anathema - October 09, 2023, 08:50 AM
RE: graunsheika - by Heda - October 12, 2023, 12:53 PM
RE: graunsheika - by Malakai - October 12, 2023, 02:37 PM