The Heartwood graunsheika
Loner
Messenger of God
99 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Dinah immediately threw a hit. Malakai regarded her with a blank starez unwilling to reveal any further emotion to her antics. He would be happy enough to smack her to the ground for her words, yet held back, even leaned back away from her, as though possibly threatened. 

Their grandma's voice boomed, swiftly repremanding Dinah for her words. After all, it was her son which Dinah was so happy to dismiss. 

Then, he turns back to Dinah, but in her fued and need to leave, she likely so did not hear him. It didn't matter, because the only one who needed to hear him was God

I pity you, sister and will pray for you, that one day you may find your way back to God. He receives his mother's kiss and sees the strain in her eyes. He remains sitting exactly where Heda willed him to stay, his bi-colored eyes sweeping both Simeon and Ava. And he preaches, “If you do not listen, and if you do not resolve to honor my name,” says the Lord Almighty, “I will send a curse on you, and I will curse your blessings. Yes, I have already cursed them, because you have not resolved to honor me.” - Malachi 2:2.
Messages In This Thread
graunsheika - by Heda - October 06, 2023, 11:21 AM
RE: graunsheika - by Dinah - October 06, 2023, 11:56 AM
RE: graunsheika - by Towhee - October 06, 2023, 12:20 PM
RE: graunsheika - by Heda - October 06, 2023, 04:41 PM
RE: graunsheika - by Malakai - October 08, 2023, 10:02 PM
RE: graunsheika - by Dinah - October 08, 2023, 10:29 PM
RE: graunsheika - by Towhee - October 09, 2023, 08:35 AM
RE: graunsheika - by Anathema - October 09, 2023, 08:50 AM
RE: graunsheika - by Heda - October 12, 2023, 12:53 PM
RE: graunsheika - by Malakai - October 12, 2023, 02:37 PM