Emberwood the die is cast, pt.2
221 Posts
Ooc — sietch
ok sorry for late reply so much goin on >.<

He was loving the whole reaction of the pair, who were apparently related. The new arrival lined up against the ebony and ivory female, and both their faces had a certain stoic, arrogant glaze, as if Dovev was neither worthy or admirable enough to be in their presence and speak to them of their Roman-ness. And he didn't mind that. Perhaps this was a good enough excuse to take his leave, for Dovev could clearly give less than an ounce of his mind to thinking about these two character's family values.

At least the female was a little more level headed. The whole situation could easily have gone awry if she had announced to her cousin or whatever that she was feeling threatened. Dovev was now up against two, and he knew when to take his chances and when to not. Their impending fight would surely cause the arctic brute to sustain considerable damage, possibly life threatening.

Sounds fascinating, the male replied with a heavy dose of sarcasm dripping from his tone. With pale eyes, Dovev's gaze flickered from the male to Basilie, then focused as his ears flicked.

Aside from the neck grasp Dovev had successfully tacked onto Basilie, their agreement to exchange information could only be extended so far. Dovev had no personal gain from answering the Romans, and now that he was outnumbered, killing one of them was likely impossible. Thoughtfully, his mind wandered briefly as his tongue floated along the tip of his gums. After a moment, he decided to respond to the best of his self interest.

Obviously I wouldn't know how many of them there are. Do I look like a member? His tone was one of retort.

Their leader is Shadow.

Dovev stepped off to the side, away from their confronting direct stance, and into thicker grass.
This was fun. But I'm not going to stand around all day and compare notes with you two- I have no reason to study about the Romans.
[Image: 12422385882006102414Black_bold_spiral.svg]
Messages In This Thread
the die is cast, pt.2 - by Dovev - November 15, 2014, 06:41 PM
RE: the die is cast, pt.2 - by RIP Basilie - November 15, 2014, 06:50 PM
RE: the die is cast, pt.2 - by Dovev - November 15, 2014, 07:40 PM
RE: the die is cast, pt.2 - by RIP Basilie - November 15, 2014, 09:48 PM
RE: the die is cast, pt.2 - by Dovev - November 16, 2014, 01:32 AM
RE: the die is cast, pt.2 - by RIP Basilie - November 17, 2014, 06:52 PM
RE: the die is cast, pt.2 - by Dovev - November 18, 2014, 04:43 PM
RE: the die is cast, pt.2 - by Scipio - November 19, 2014, 07:57 AM
RE: the die is cast, pt.2 - by RIP Basilie - November 19, 2014, 03:33 PM
RE: the die is cast, pt.2 - by Dovev - November 24, 2014, 12:48 PM