Two Eyes Cenote When I said leave me alone, this isn't quite what I meant
Akashingo
Semer-wati*
160 Posts
Ooc — Anonymous
It was with a single firm press of his lips to her temple that he left Toula, and only after seeing that she was attended and the mazoi was stationed at her threshold.

He stalked like a lynx to the corpse of a woman whose death was announced by the shrieks of wheeling crows and muffled grief of the onlookers. He stopped short where stood Erpa-ha over the young wolf’s body. Twisted and defiled; a stain upon the new reign and affront to the gods.

“Have the body sent to the Sesh, I want a full report of her injuries. Then deliver her to the sem-priests for embalming.” His eyes did not meet Senmut. He need not speak it aloud. This could have been her.

“The mazoi shifts will be doubled until further notice. Trespassers are to be held for questioning or eliminated.” His eyes shot forward.

“This includes you, Meridian. Tell us what you know now and be granted leniency.” There was an alternative at the fangs of his mazoi. He readied @Legend with a broiling look, and should she hesitate she would meet his own resolve.
Messages In This Thread
RE: When I said leave me alone, this isn't quite what I meant - by Rashepses - November 08, 2023, 10:58 AM