Moontide
Alpha*
-I am a gentleman. My natural inclination is to be on my best behavior.-
1,277 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Deerstalker
Trapper
All Welcome 
Okay everyone. So this is gonna be a general meet and greet. One post per character. Then I'll have threads branching off. And you all can too. In this one i need a general idea of whose coming and what they are bringing to table. Healers, hunters, caretakers etc. Then I will do a hunting thread with more information, a healer and a caretaker thread. That way everyone can get trades that comes. We can also have an after hunt thread. And of course any of you can branch off as you feel the want. Please allow @Heph to answer first, in case I missed anyone and Lepos needs to tag someone I forgot and since Lepos did most of the work for this one. Thank you, lovely.

It had taken him a short trip mostly to gather where they'd be hunting. Heph and Phox had already scouted and it seemed all set. Rodyn's practiced eye settled on the frost bitten ground. Taken note of the bison and their unsurmountable size. There was one bison, still dangerous in his own right, but quite old now and it was clear he didn't move as fast or as well as the others. They would need to separate him from the herd and keep their wolves safe from those that would blunder into them. He knew of many coming. He hoped he could do the hunt justice.

Word had come from @Sialuk of Moonspear. Her and her wolves came from the peaked mountains and stood nearby. He had made sure to greet her with both his children. For to them, she was mom. Even if she hadn't been the wolf he had chosen or that Sedna had chosen for him. It was funny wasn't it. That she was mother, when she had been the very first wolf he had met here.

On the heels of icy breath the wolves of Moonsong with @Ariadne at the helm would come to pass. He would need to remember to introduce her to some of the leaders of packs that she may not know. Honor his promise of introductions for her. It was only fair. And he would need to ask her when a moment of respite to allow Chakliux to hunt some of the winter animals of the glacier.

He shared a soft smile with the matriarch of all the moon packs @Kukutux. For without her and @Aiolos, moonsong, moontide, moonspear would not exist. So many packs, all stemming from one. How proud they must be. He could only hope that @Rolayne and @Panuk knew how storied their family was.

Rodyn looked towards the shores that he could barely see past the plains. But he could feel the salty wind every so often. But it was so far away now, and yet so close. He knew the invite to Sweetharbor and @The Widow Redhawk and @Nakano had been extended, but he had been saddened to hear of all of their problems. It saddened him and yet he felt a kinship to them, knowing well the bite of grief and spousal loss. He himself was a widow after all.  A truth that hurt every time he thought of it.

As well as Sweetharbor. Heph had extended an invite to the warrior ladies of Sapphique. And he was pleased that he could bring them to help. It may even do them some good to meet other wolves. He knew that they did not take mates in the traditional sense. But there were many strong wolves here. @Mireille @Chacal @Val

It was with a hearty hello he met with @Njord. He was pleased to see the hunter here. A smile for his friend. He was confident that Njord would bring much to the table. That he could offer so much to their hunt. Many of the wolves here could. But it pleased him greatly to have his friend here.

He was anxious to meet the wolves @Solveig and @Rusalka as he had only heard of them. He trusted Heph's judgement, and hoped that the wolves of Raventhorpe would find a commadrie among them. That they would enjoy the hunt and the socialization that came with.

From near the mountain range, Rodyn searched the faces of Brecheliant and @Maia for the wolf that had briefly taken up residence in Moonglow. Of the parents of the wolf that would marry Kivaluk. It would be nice to officially meet them and perhaps make new alliances and trade with them.

Rodyn could not remember if he had met the alphess of Hearthwood @Reverie, but he knew he hadn't met her mate @Boone. He hoped that they would forge some sort of alliances for as small as they were. Only starting out, much like Meerkat and Njord it would be nice for them to meet wolves and make friends.

Finally, he searched the sea of faces for his oldest friend in the teekon. One he hadn't seen in some time @Void and his precious @Meylodi.

All these wolves would find the alpha of Moontide standing and watching. Waiting for all to settle to figure out what and how they could do this. And part of his heart soared and he knew Samani was here with them this day.

I Hope I got everyone if I didn't please apologize. Again please make one post, letting me know whose coming and why. I realize it's Christmas so I will keep this open and start no more until after the 26th. Thanks everyone for doing this with us.
Interested in Moontide? Rodyn is always available for threads.
Messages In This Thread
Sound Off - by Rodyn - December 23, 2023, 10:35 AM
RE: Sound Off - by Heph - December 23, 2023, 11:58 AM
RE: Sound Off - by Valiant - December 23, 2023, 12:11 PM
RE: Sound Off - by Meylodi - December 23, 2023, 12:25 PM
RE: Sound Off - by Maia - December 23, 2023, 12:39 PM
RE: Sound Off - by Anathema - December 23, 2023, 12:51 PM
RE: Sound Off - by Raindrop - December 23, 2023, 01:00 PM
RE: Sound Off - by Boone - December 23, 2023, 01:22 PM
RE: Sound Off - by Reverie - December 23, 2023, 01:34 PM
RE: Sound Off - by Raiyuk - December 23, 2023, 01:49 PM
RE: Sound Off - by Mae - December 23, 2023, 01:56 PM