Moonsong Glacier Fending for His Life and Fleeing From His Past
Morningside
Chief*
Sword of the Morning
509 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Historian
The panther had been raised mainly by a single mother, who he had defied time and again as a child and young adult. He supposed he'd defied her with every bounty he took — she'd never liked him putting himself at risk for such things. So he was not inclined to think much of a pack's decision to kill for insubordination. But he had to wonder just what sort of defiance had brought all this on.

"My mother taught me this;" he said to the man, his tone even: "That we feed those that need feeding, save those that need saving, and kill those that need killing. I will find out what you need."

He lowered himself to Hototo's level, trying to force eye contact only so that he could see what flickers of emotion might show on the man's face.

"So if you think the answers to my questions will put you in danger, you should run — and I will let you go in peace. But if all you need is to be fed, or if you think you need to be saved, tell me this: what order did you defy? And tell the truth — I will know if you do not."

edit to say I am skipping Sulu with talamasca's permission
Messages In This Thread
Fending for His Life and Fleeing From His Past - by Hototo - January 29, 2024, 12:21 PM
RE: Fending for His Life and Fleeing From His Past - by Dutch - January 31, 2024, 05:35 PM