Sleepy Fox Hollow If only I could unbreak your heart
Hushed Willows
hi im baby
193 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
He will get there next round!
He'd stuck around, not trusting Anselm to pass on his message. And in all his slinking, he'd picked up the scent of what he thought must be Etienne's seafaring sister. He'd been trying to intercept her but had never quite managed it — but the coywolf was all to happy to press his luck as soon as Anselm left the territory.

And it must've been a good idea, because Dusty Rose very quickly got very lucky. He came across Etienne's trail almost as soon as he crossed the borders, and it was fresh.

Dusty picked up the pace, wary of running into others but confident he could smooth-talk his way around anyone who wasn't Anselm.
* Dusty is a little shit who is always up in people's business. Feel free to bite him and inflict minor injuries without asking permission.
Messages In This Thread
If only I could unbreak your heart - by Etienne - February 10, 2024, 12:14 PM
RE: If only I could unbreak your heart - by Suzu - February 11, 2024, 01:45 PM
RE: If only I could unbreak your heart - by Etienne - February 11, 2024, 01:50 PM
RE: If only I could unbreak your heart - by Suzu - February 11, 2024, 02:18 PM
RE: If only I could unbreak your heart - by Etienne - February 11, 2024, 02:37 PM
RE: If only I could unbreak your heart - by Dusty Rose - February 12, 2024, 12:38 AM