Noctisardor Bypass Here I stand, still I'm drawn down to my knees.
Rivenwood
Ash
His Reverence
118 Posts
Ooc — Maddy
All Welcome 
All welcome, but maybe @Heda? Haven’t had a thread in quite sometime. Other tags for reference.

John had found himself a quiet place by the Great Lake within Rivenwood’s land. He sat there, quiet in prayer, then opening his eyes to watch the Ospreys as they go about their day. As he watched them fly effortlessly through the sky, it brought to mind a verse passed down to him from his father and it was as if he could hear his father’s voice: “But those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.”

He missed his family, his home, but God always has a plan, guiding His children where he needs them to go, and he never doubted God, and he had no reason to. However, he seemed to grow almost…. Uneasy. His daily routine hadn’t changed much, Heda had found her sister, @Druid, her mate @Glaukos. For Heda and her remaining children, thing were almost coming together, but as much as John wanted to be there for them, he didn’t know what more to do.

Active weekdays: Monday, Saturday, Sunday — Most evenings (Pacific Standard Time)
By the witness of the martyrs
By the passion and the blood
God has raised you out of darkness
I have bought your soul for God

{Bishop Myriel, Les Miserables}
(Most Thread titles taken from Les Miserables)
Messages In This Thread
Here I stand, still I'm drawn down to my knees. - by John - February 12, 2024, 01:12 AM