Sun Mote Copse my ship would leave the country
127 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Limit Two 
Another late night saw Stingray rising late in the morning and feeling drowzy during his early afternoon patrol. He'd spent way too much time with the stargazers, staying up into the wee hours of the morning to share stories and watch the cosmos and sleeping through the better part of the day. It would take time to recalibrate his sleep schedule, but he felt guilty. It reminded him of when he was young at Moonspear, feeling lost and without a purpose or use to his pack.

He rounded the northern bend of their claim, deep in Orca's forest, and paused to refresh another scent marker. The names his parents had given to the various locales within Sun Mote Copse were endearing and filled Stingray with memories, although as he contemplated his wayward little sister, he realized he hadn't spent a lot of time with her. There weren't many memories to reminisce on.

Feeling sad about that, Stingray doubled his pace. He would be a better big brother this time around. The littles weren't here yet, but they would be soon enough. Until then, he supposed he could practice by being a better packmate as well. Rumor had it @Fennec was here and sticking around. He didn't know his aunt well at all, having met her in passing maybe once in his entire life, but there was no time like the present to get to know someone. There was @Nyssa as well, the voice heard during the group howl that he hadn't recognized. Grandma @Towhee was visiting, too, but he planned to visit her a bit later.

With one last spritz of urine, Stingray concluded his border patrol and headed toward the territory's heart, wondering where he might find one of his packmates. Nerves fluttered in his belly, surprising even him. He'd always been an outgoing wolf, but the last time he tried to make friends, well, it hadn't gone particularly well.
Messages In This Thread
my ship would leave the country - by Stingray - February 20, 2024, 11:53 AM
RE: my ship would leave the country - by Nyssa - February 20, 2024, 12:28 PM
RE: my ship would leave the country - by Stingray - February 25, 2024, 03:18 AM