Whitewater Gorge Guess What!
Loner
184 Posts
Ooc — Raven
When Cassidy asked his question Paeon paused a moment. A blank look on her face. It had slipped her mind. She hadn't thought to ask Kukutux where Moontide was. All she knew was that she would be accompanying the Moonwoman there. "Well... I'm not too sure..." Paeon said trying to sound casual but trying not to sound stupid for forgetting to ask a rather common sense question. "I'm sure it's not too far"

As Paeon listened to Cassidy speak of his time away her eyes grew as he described a giant male wolf. "He owned a whole herd of bison?! Was he as big as one of them? Did the bison think he was one of their kind?" Paeon asked as her mind created a fantasy tail in her mind, a part of her wishing she had been there herself to witness it. She also thought it was pretty cool that this giant wolf invited Cassidy to join his ranks, he must have seen some great potential in Cassidy.

When Cassidy asked about another adventure between the two Paeon responded quickly. "Of course! After I go to Moontide I'll be itching to venture off and put my new skills to work... And that's a lot more fun when you're not on your own" she said. She'd come to like hanging around Cassidy, things were more fun with him around.
Messages In This Thread
Guess What! - by Paeon - February 25, 2024, 12:29 PM
RE: Guess What! - by Cassidy - February 25, 2024, 01:57 PM
RE: Guess What! - by Paeon - February 25, 2024, 02:35 PM
RE: Guess What! - by Cassidy - February 25, 2024, 03:10 PM
RE: Guess What! - by Paeon - March 10, 2024, 06:07 PM
RE: Guess What! - by Cassidy - April 10, 2024, 12:38 PM
RE: Guess What! - by Paeon - April 15, 2024, 06:41 PM
RE: Guess What! - by Cassidy - April 15, 2024, 09:30 PM
RE: Guess What! - by Paeon - April 27, 2024, 11:16 AM