Snowforest Taiga a wandering soul Traveling a well worn road
Rivenwood
Ash
His Reverence
118 Posts
Ooc — Maddy
John stood upon his feet, getting ready to grab his fur bag and move on, with his new travel buddy in tow. He listened intently on what Boris had told him, but when he mentioned his father, John had no words, or at least, not many that haven’t already been said. “Oh. I’m so sorry.” He said solemnly, not sure what else to say. He did however reach to put his paw gently upon Boris’. Perhaps it would be best to move on to the next topic. 

“Tis true. We wolves were meant to be together, safety in numbers, family.” He tried his best to lift his spirits, and hopefully Boris’ too. “No, don’t be hard on yourself. I’m sure there is much more to you than you may think, perhaps you just have yet to find your niche.”

He turned his body, motioning with his head to show Boris the direction in which they’d start off. “For a couple days time, we’ll keep going north west, to the sea.”

From there, the two would find their way, and once they reach the coast, it shouldn’t be hard to reach where he and the island family started out from the island all those months ago.

Active weekdays: Monday, Saturday, Sunday — Most evenings (Pacific Standard Time)
By the witness of the martyrs
By the passion and the blood
God has raised you out of darkness
I have bought your soul for God

{Bishop Myriel, Les Miserables}
(Most Thread titles taken from Les Miserables)
Messages In This Thread
a wandering soul Traveling a well worn road - by John - February 25, 2024, 11:17 PM
RE: a wandering soul Traveling a well worn road - by Boris - February 28, 2024, 08:42 PM
RE: a wandering soul Traveling a well worn road - by John - February 28, 2024, 09:28 PM
RE: a wandering soul Traveling a well worn road - by John - March 29, 2024, 09:10 PM