Kildeer Rest [m] rain bear
Moontide
Trader
44 Posts
Ooc — Twin
have i already tired you? such a loaded question, flickered a thought, and instead of voicing it red leaf brought a tiny, withered smile to her face. the road has tired me, but never you, love. she chooses not to think about how she hates the way her name falls from his lips now.
she stays still beneath him, allows him the closeness beneath the cover of the caribou's sacrifice. she can smell the rust upon his breath. she closes her eyes and allows herself to be comforted by it, even if only for now. he is being nice. it feels as though these moments are growing fewer and farther between.
she wonders if the children she carries will know this warmth of his.
when he peels back the veil, red leaf squints beneath the brightness of the sun bouncing off of snow. she wonders — let me come with you, the girl squawks, rolling out from beneath their makeshift caravan to follow him a few paces. i am meant to learn the practices of the lanzadoii, right? let me help you hunt. she could count on one hand the amount of times she had ever done so, but perhaps it would make him happy.
Messages In This Thread
[m] rain bear - by Cen - March 07, 2024, 06:11 PM
RE: [m] rain bear - by Red Leaf - March 13, 2024, 09:21 PM
RE: [m] rain bear - by Cen - March 14, 2024, 06:23 AM
RE: [m] rain bear - by Red Leaf - March 19, 2024, 11:33 PM
RE: [m] rain bear - by Cen - March 20, 2024, 08:59 PM
RE: [m] rain bear - by Red Leaf - March 27, 2024, 04:20 PM
RE: [m] rain bear - by Cen - March 27, 2024, 04:50 PM