Sun Mote Copse there are otters in his eyes
Sun Mote Copse
Bairn
38 Posts
Ooc — Kat
All Welcome 
He cooed merrily when his mother mouthed him, lifting him from her belly to the spot between her outstretched forelegs. Skipjack snuggled against her chest as her tongue pressed against him, over and over again. Although there was affection in every pass, there was purpose too. This was a bath!

Face freshly scrubbed, the little boy was placed back beside his mother’s flank. Too invigorated to eat or sleep, Skipjack’s tiny lips formed an “o” as he rumbled at no one and nothing in particular. His little tail wriggled and he bobbed his head around the den, dimly registering the various blobs now that his eyelids had parted ever so slightly.

One dark shape was nearer than the others, not that the Bairn possessed much in the way of depth perception. But when he let a second “awoo,” he thrust out a stubby foreleg and found the familiar, wrinkly softness of his sister. Skipjack tugged himself nearer to her, until he could see nothing else but the blurry brown of @Otter’s pelt.

I’m gonna timestamp this for March 12. Anyone’s welcome! :)
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
there are otters in his eyes - by Skipjack - March 08, 2024, 12:58 PM
RE: there are otters in his eyes - by Otter - March 11, 2024, 02:26 PM
RE: there are otters in his eyes - by Skipjack - March 12, 2024, 08:42 PM
RE: there are otters in his eyes - by Otter - March 15, 2024, 10:18 AM
RE: there are otters in his eyes - by Skipjack - March 18, 2024, 10:15 AM
RE: there are otters in his eyes - by Otter - March 21, 2024, 12:25 PM
RE: there are otters in his eyes - by Skipjack - March 21, 2024, 02:52 PM
RE: there are otters in his eyes - by Otter - March 29, 2024, 11:42 AM
RE: there are otters in his eyes - by Skipjack - April 01, 2024, 08:06 AM
RE: there are otters in his eyes - by Otter - April 03, 2024, 12:45 PM
RE: there are otters in his eyes - by Skipjack - April 03, 2024, 01:05 PM