Cedar Sweep aquiattuq
Pledged
Dragonspine
903 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Midwife
Sitter
Master Tracker
She stiffened a little at his enthusiastic reply coupled with his sudden movement forward. Masque comprehended the invitation and leaned in to exchange scents, tail gone motionless against her hind legs now. She drew back after a moment, bright eyes tracking over his face quickly before averting.

Thank you, she replied simply, then shook her head. No. When I first met Asivaq, I was scouting the hinterlands. But my mate and I have since decided to claim the shady wood due northwest of here. Masque paused to deliberate something before adding, If and when you’re able—when your children are more grown—you are welcome to come by, if you like. I was actually thinking we could perhaps be allies.

The slightly higher pitch of her voice betrayed a slight fluster with the entire notion. What if Kigipigak and his mate saw no worth in such things? Masquerade thought the idea had merit, though ambassadorship was not her forte… at least, not yet. She took a steadying breath and remained calm, anticipating his reaction.
MATURE CONTENT WARNING: Graphic violence is a common theme in this character's threads. Reader discretion is advised.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
aquiattuq - by Kigipigak - March 12, 2024, 04:35 PM
RE: aquiattuq - by Masquerade - March 14, 2024, 08:47 AM
RE: aquiattuq - by Kigipigak - March 17, 2024, 12:44 PM
RE: aquiattuq - by Masquerade - March 18, 2024, 07:48 AM
RE: aquiattuq - by Kigipigak - March 19, 2024, 04:32 PM
RE: aquiattuq - by Masquerade - March 19, 2024, 05:09 PM
RE: aquiattuq - by Kigipigak - March 19, 2024, 06:25 PM
RE: aquiattuq - by Masquerade - March 19, 2024, 07:13 PM
RE: aquiattuq - by Kigipigak - March 26, 2024, 04:21 PM
RE: aquiattuq - by Masquerade - March 26, 2024, 07:49 PM