Gilded Bay MuscleBob BuffPants
3 Posts
Ooc — Rodan
Quite a lot of information to digest, it may be-but Tuna's explanation immediately shone a brighter light on Trae's new mysterious environment-and hopefully permanent home. Which-is good. He knew of course there would be plenty others inhabiting this land, but it dawns on him fully even with his airy and easily distracted mind now that, there are communities here. Groups-did she say royalty? Pharaohs?

This was leagues different than he was expecting.

Trae thinks carefully about the question-deciding to go ahead and just answer truthfully. Tuna has at least-or it seems she has, been pretty open herself so far.

"Nah," Trae admits. "I'm. New around the area-this..entire area. Been traveling a long time to find a place to call home. And I like the water so, came running here the moment I sniffed out the salt water-" Trae laughs when he adds, "Prolly not the safest move not knowing much about the area. But I ain't usually the safest or brightest about impulse decisions." He motions his snout to a few of his many healed or not so healed over scars, particularly tail and back. It is meant to be a joke but he isn't sure if it is funny.
New to the site-NOT new to writing, also dyslexic, be patient if possible but won't take it personally if you do not wanna write with me.-Trae may be daft and naive and annoying-if you personally do not like it-lemme know!!
Messages In This Thread
MuscleBob BuffPants - by Tuna - March 16, 2024, 04:07 PM
RE: MuscleBob BuffPants - by Traevon - March 18, 2024, 04:44 PM
RE: MuscleBob BuffPants - by Tuna - March 19, 2024, 07:44 PM
RE: MuscleBob BuffPants - by Traevon - March 21, 2024, 07:27 AM
RE: MuscleBob BuffPants - by Tuna - March 28, 2024, 11:25 PM
RE: MuscleBob BuffPants - by Traevon - April 03, 2024, 03:35 PM