Sun Mote Copse he coughs up foxes
Sun Mote Copse
Bairn
36 Posts
Ooc — Kat
All Welcome 
Meerkat left The Taigh to go gather flowers to leave at @Asivaq’s doorstep. Skipjack didn’t notice her absence at first and kept busy scooting around the den with @Otter. He still couldn’t see well but whenever he came close enough, he could just make out his sister’s tail. He made a game of chasing and batting at it, until he grew tired of that—grew tired in general—and suddenly wanted to curl up beside his mother for a nap.

She was nowhere to be found! Skipjack sniffed his way toward the bright doorway of the family’s cottage, peering out at the blurry blue and green shapes beyond. He took a seat in the patch of sunlight on the dusty floor and stared outward expectantly, pudgy little body rocking slowly side to side. Any moment now, he knew Meerkat’s familiar face would fill the space.

Any… moment… now…
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
he coughs up foxes - by Skipjack - March 20, 2024, 01:49 PM
RE: he coughs up foxes - by Nyssa - March 20, 2024, 02:28 PM
RE: he coughs up foxes - by Skipjack - March 20, 2024, 03:02 PM
RE: he coughs up foxes - by Nyssa - March 20, 2024, 03:46 PM
RE: he coughs up foxes - by Skipjack - March 20, 2024, 08:12 PM