Fox's Glade pet
Pledged
Bearclaw
55 Posts
Ooc — Twin
i know we already have one BUTTTTTT I THINK THEYRE KINDA CUTE and i have a ton of muse so @Swift if u want/when u have time <333

today, athalia tries to hunt on her own.
her wandering takes her out into a part of the valley she had never been — a sparse forest, thick with newly sprouting foliage and the ever-present frost that still seemed to permeate the land through spring. she'd been following the trail of a rabbit; it was hours, possibly even days old, but she could not help but remain hopeful.
the more she learned to hone her instincts, the stronger the urges became; to bite, to maim, to taste blood and flesh and bone. to watch something rot and become one with the earth, to feel its lifeblood seep into the soil; to take, and to give right back. she'd done it many times with things she'd scavenged, dissecting them in her mind and putting them back together again like a wicked puzzle. but never before had it been her teeth to end a life.
she supposed her guardians might like the meat from her prize, too.
the beargirl is not particularly careful as she traipses through the woods, which might have been her first mistake. her steps are careless, loud, feverish; she is beginning to grow impatient. all grave missteps for a young hunter — ones she, perhaps, will learn to correct in time.
Messages In This Thread
pet - by Athalia - March 23, 2024, 09:33 PM
RE: pet - by Swift - March 28, 2024, 01:09 PM
RE: pet - by Athalia - March 29, 2024, 03:30 PM
RE: pet - by Swift - April 11, 2024, 04:56 PM
RE: pet - by Athalia - April 11, 2024, 05:08 PM