Grouse Thicket 'cause i'm a dragonslayer, girl
Sun Mote Copse
Comrade
127 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Limit Two 
OOC: Scout thread, would love any one of @Masquerade or @Riley or @Ines!

If Stingray was to set his sights on ambassadorship, then he would need to become more familiar with not only the lands beyond Sun Mote Copse, but their inhabitants as well. His time traveling was a boon for this; he was no stranger to long distances and found he could navigate far across the heavily forested Tuktu region with relative ease.

Today saw him loping north and west from Orca's Forest with a quick detour to avoid the swamp, his nose angled up into the breeze to catch any hint of nearby wolf-folk. The mid-afternoon sun was warm on his golden back and there were more puddles than snow piles in the open expanses between the trees. The young woods he arrived in were suffused with birdsong, a sure sign that migratory species were returning to the area and winter was near its end. It brought a smile to Stingray's face.

Which slid right off it when a grouse broke cover in a flurry of feathers and wingbeats right under his paws. Stingray stumbled back, heart leaping into his throat, and gaped with naked surprised at it as it winged away.
Messages In This Thread
'cause i'm a dragonslayer, girl - by Stingray - March 24, 2024, 01:58 PM
RE: 'cause i'm a dragonslayer, girl - by Masquerade - March 25, 2024, 08:45 AM
RE: 'cause i'm a dragonslayer, girl - by Stingray - April 06, 2024, 10:37 PM
RE: 'cause i'm a dragonslayer, girl - by Masquerade - April 08, 2024, 11:58 AM
RE: 'cause i'm a dragonslayer, girl - by Stingray - April 17, 2024, 08:21 PM
RE: 'cause i'm a dragonslayer, girl - by Masquerade - April 18, 2024, 11:25 AM