Grouse Thicket 'cause i'm a dragonslayer, girl
Pledged
Dragonspine
881 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Midwife
Sitter
Master Tracker
Her head tilted ever so slightly at his, “Aye.” In the beat of awkward silence that ensued, Masque realized that he’d said another curious word (“didnae”). She caught herself wondering if he came from some faraway land, where they spoke in unfamiliar tongues.

But, no, he lived nearby. When he indicated the direction of his pack, she glanced in that direction and fought the scowl that wanted to overtake her expression. Her marigold gaze flicked back to his flaxen face, wondering if the she-wolf she’d caught was one and the same as his ma.

Instead of answering any of his questions, she posed one of her own: Is your mother black with orange and white markings? I might actually know her.
MATURE CONTENT WARNING: Graphic violence is a common theme in this character's threads. Reader discretion is advised.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
'cause i'm a dragonslayer, girl - by Stingray - March 24, 2024, 01:58 PM
RE: 'cause i'm a dragonslayer, girl - by Masquerade - March 25, 2024, 08:45 AM
RE: 'cause i'm a dragonslayer, girl - by Stingray - April 06, 2024, 10:37 PM
RE: 'cause i'm a dragonslayer, girl - by Masquerade - April 08, 2024, 11:58 AM
RE: 'cause i'm a dragonslayer, girl - by Stingray - April 17, 2024, 08:21 PM
RE: 'cause i'm a dragonslayer, girl - by Masquerade - April 18, 2024, 11:25 AM