Golden Glade [m][cp] wandering, looking, searching for the purpose of life
Pledged
La Muerte
idle
42 Posts
Ooc — idle
aight, i did so. my replies tend to get longer with mature topics, however dont feel like you gotta make your own long as well.

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: suggestive

Mmm… Nivis hummed softly and tilted his head to the side. In a long time he was not able to approach a lady so flirty, so lustful… so straightforward who would ask directly for what her heart and mind desired. His spouse was like that and so it made this even more exciting therefore. The tip of her tail brushed against the underside of his muzzle as he realized so and nearly caused him sneeze. That’s what I thought so. I wouldn’t like a lady like you left alone in trouble. He spoke, giving her his full attention once again.

A kiss was pressed to her cheek, then another one to her eyebrow and one to her neck. Licks were following those and as it usually was, he let her lead the way to the forbidden heaven without a sense of guilt. As she pressed herself to his side more forcefully, Nivis felt a shiver run down his spine to the tips of his toes. You smell so lovely. You must be starving. A warmth spread throughout his body, nesting in the bottom part; in his belly area in particular.

Getting behind her slowly, he inhaled the sweet scent of womanhood, pulling on her tail before stopping in an area full of leaves. The grass was soft and rich there; bushes surrounding it and that’s where the devil was supposedly meant to sin. He didn’t even know her name but wanted her to lay.

are you lost my little lamb, reyna?
in my heart perhaps? 

reyna is welcome in all threads
adopt a pup or join la muerte!
Messages In This Thread
RE: wandering, looking, searching for the purpose of life - by Nivis - April 09, 2024, 06:33 PM