Silverlight Terrace Finding my way…. Eventually
Loner
61 Posts
Ooc — Mad
Away
All Welcome 
AW! Tag for reference.

He taken a couple days to travel from the plains of the flatlands to the great bear wilderness. It was evening, and the sky was losing its brightness, the cool breeze ruffling his fur.

He didn’t know exactly where @Paeon went, he’d kept some track of her, until she slipped away. He wasn’t upset about it or nothin’, but he did kind of miss her, and he hoped that wherever she was, she was safe at least.

He took a deep breath, then something equivalent to the feline zoomies came over him. He galloped around the field, under the cover of greenry, then finished with a grand fall down onto the grass, rolling and rubbing. He was still a young, full of pee and vinegar boy deep inside, but soon he would be a man, nearing his second year of life in the fall.

He didn’t know what would happen next, the pages of his future were blank. He had a few friends, but they aren’t anyone he’d gotten close to, with the exception of Paeon, and even then, he had no one tying him down, he was a free spirit. Laying there in the grass, not one particular thought was on his mind as he watched the clouds roll by, then fade one by one.
Messages In This Thread
Finding my way…. Eventually - by Cassidy - March 31, 2024, 06:30 PM
RE: Finding my way…. Eventually - by Ceridwen - April 16, 2024, 02:07 PM
RE: Finding my way…. Eventually - by Cassidy - April 16, 2024, 03:45 PM
RE: Finding my way…. Eventually - by Ceridwen - April 18, 2024, 02:55 AM
RE: Finding my way…. Eventually - by Cassidy - April 21, 2024, 12:25 AM
RE: Finding my way…. Eventually - by Ceridwen - April 22, 2024, 11:52 AM
RE: Finding my way…. Eventually - by Cassidy - May 01, 2024, 11:27 AM
RE: Finding my way…. Eventually - by Ceridwen - May 01, 2024, 02:52 PM
RE: Finding my way…. Eventually - by Cassidy - May 08, 2024, 07:24 PM