Arrow Lake the truth is i never shook my shadow
Rivenwood
Birch
116 Posts
Ooc — xynien
Ana had meant to go home. Ponyboy had gone home, after all; it only seemed right that she should too. Back to the island, as she'd meant from the beginning. But that wasn't home anymore, was it?

She wasn't sure she knew where home was anymore. She wasn't sure she knew where she was anymore, either. The day dragged on and she dragged herself with it, on and on until something familiar broke the monotony. Something she'd thought lost forever.

Ana would never forget the scent of her siblings.

But she couldn't quite believe it until she saw it, until her slow shaking steps brought her close enough to see the slash of red across her sister's face. Her breath caught in her throat, and she could do nothing but stare. Ava. It was her. It was Ava. Tears welled in her eyes, but Ana couldn't move, couldn't speak. Ava. She'd never thought she would see her again.
Messages In This Thread
the truth is i never shook my shadow - by Ava Amara - April 02, 2024, 09:25 PM
RE: the truth is i never shook my shadow - by Anathema - April 03, 2024, 12:49 PM
RE: the truth is i never shook my shadow - by Ava Amara - April 03, 2024, 04:34 PM
RE: the truth is i never shook my shadow - by Anathema - April 03, 2024, 05:53 PM
RE: the truth is i never shook my shadow - by Ava Amara - April 05, 2024, 09:21 AM