Sequoia Coast [m] and on the floor i'd be lying cold, lifeless
Loner
111 Posts
Ooc — ebony
"i'm a dreamer. or so i've been told." he really should bathe the reeking of chewed meat and milk from his coat, but he found the scents comforting, always in bringing to mind the snow shelter that had been their home for a long while now.

wolf dreamer did not try to move closer. he sat placidly nearby, lifting his head to picture the star web and its thousands of strands. 

she was an illusion. her wanting smell an illusion. many men would come for it, for the dream between her thighs. perhaps she would let them lose themselves there. but what happened when the dream ended? a man left. a woman went on with children in her belly.

an illusion, and the dreamer was vaguely frustrated that his body wanted to engage. Wolf laughed, a clattering sound marked by puffs of bone dust. she's beautiful and you don't want her! she's all the way here on your shoreline, and you can only think about threads! Wolf cackled.

the dreamer closed his ears. 

"are you hungry? i have a little caribou meat. and you're welcome to stay if you're wanting to rest," came the quiet kindness of his voice.

he wondered if cen would have accepted this woman's dream. probably. he was the kind of man who did not wait to seek illusion.
Messages In This Thread
RE: [m] and on the floor i'd be lying cold, lifeless - by Wolf Dreamer - April 08, 2024, 08:32 AM