Falls of the Hinterlands i shall now expose my chest
Sun Mote Copse
Comrade
127 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
At some unregistered moment during his awestruck gaping, Stingray sank to his hindquarters. The stone beneath him was wet and cold from the relentless spray, but he took about as little notice of it as he did the way his fur collected miniscule droplets until he veritably sparkled in the moonlight. As little notice as he took of the approaching shade with the blackened face.

Her voice, though quiet, startled him. It seemed Stingray was doomed to being surprised whenever he was out on his own, and not for the first time he found he must improve upon this lack of awareness. Here, in the silver light of the moon with spray drifting down on them, he did not feel afraid; the momentary surprise quickly smoothed down into a warm smile as he turned his face over his shoulder to peer back at the visitor.

Behind Shirin was another wolf approaching, and this one he recognized. His smile grew wider at Nyssa's hushed exclamation. Isn't it beautiful? His eyes danced merrily between the two women, who in the dark could well have been sisters for the similarity in their pelts. I wonder what causes it, he breathed, turning back to the moonbow. The astronomers would have known, he thought, but the play of light on airborne water was beyond his comprehension.

Any ideas?
Messages In This Thread
i shall now expose my chest - by Stingray - April 06, 2024, 10:50 PM
RE: i shall now expose my chest - by Shirin - April 08, 2024, 06:40 PM
RE: i shall now expose my chest - by Nyssa - April 08, 2024, 08:44 PM
RE: i shall now expose my chest - by Stingray - May 01, 2024, 09:32 PM
RE: i shall now expose my chest - by Nyssa - May 14, 2024, 07:28 PM