Frogspawn Swamp The Stars Are A Mired Swamp
Loner
28 Posts
Ooc — Nespario
"Oh, you think I've eaten too many frogs? Haha, you're funny! Whacked on the head? Mmm...I don't think so! Unless you count taking a tumble every now and again as bumping my head? I dunno, doesn't matter to me! But yeah, I'm totally okay! You know, you didn't really answer any of my questions. That's kind of common manners, don't you think?"

Cassian, overtly oblivious to the simple fact that some people simply didn't have the mental cognition to keep pace with the spastic spiels that could find their way slipping out of his maw. Another glance over was taken to this new wolf. The chatter mouth of a man couldn't quite place a paw on it, but they just reeked of...experience. Somehow. Yet, they did not appear overtly elderly. Maybe it was just the way they handled themselves. Yes, that must've been it! Surely!

"Why don't we keep things simple then, yeah? My name is Cassian. C-A-S-S-I-A-N. No last name! Haven't decided on one yet! If you won't give me a name then I'll give you one! That's okay! Let's see....you're tiny. Small. You kind of remind me of a...." Blink. Blink. Blink. Then, the word hit him square in the head. "...squirrel."

And what was a perfect name for a squirrel?

"Chestnut! Your name is officially Chestnut to me! It has been decreed!"
Messages In This Thread
The Stars Are A Mired Swamp - by Cassian - April 08, 2024, 09:12 PM
RE: The Stars Are A Mired Swamp - by Fennec - April 26, 2024, 09:58 AM
RE: The Stars Are A Mired Swamp - by Cassian - April 26, 2024, 07:47 PM
RE: The Stars Are A Mired Swamp - by Fennec - April 27, 2024, 02:33 AM
RE: The Stars Are A Mired Swamp - by Cassian - May 01, 2024, 11:00 PM
RE: The Stars Are A Mired Swamp - by Fennec - May 04, 2024, 03:03 PM
RE: The Stars Are A Mired Swamp - by Cassian - May 06, 2024, 02:42 AM