Pledged
Dragonspine
901 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Midwife
Sitter
Master Tracker
All Welcome 
Restlessly she circled the woods today, her thoughts far-flung. She found herself obsessing over whether @Redd was preparing to bear young back on the rise. Masquerade ruminated, too, on how she’d nearly killed herself this time last year, looking after @Avicus, @New Snow and their newborns. It still rankled, even after all this time, how little credit or recognition they’d given the Caru…

When she found @Riley, she was seething. Masque surprised both of them by latching onto him and raging tearfully in his arms, airing the grievances that still tormented her to this day. She spent a solid thirty minutes bitching and moaning about “those ingrates,” likely bewildering her mate and emotionally exhausting herself.

But she was still thrumming with frenetic energy when she pushed away from him and stood. Masquerade swiped a forepaw across her own face almost angrily, then gave her whole body a very rough shake. Planting her feet in the moist April loam, her ears drew back as she pinned Riley with her gaze.

I want to spar, she croaked.
MATURE CONTENT WARNING: Graphic violence is a common theme in this character's threads. Reader discretion is advised.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
kick up a stink - by Masquerade - April 11, 2024, 12:59 PM
RE: kick up a stink - by Riley - April 11, 2024, 01:33 PM
RE: kick up a stink - by Masquerade - April 11, 2024, 02:59 PM
RE: kick up a stink - by Riley - April 15, 2024, 06:56 PM
RE: kick up a stink - by Masquerade - April 16, 2024, 09:12 AM
RE: kick up a stink - by Riley - April 22, 2024, 09:57 AM
RE: kick up a stink - by Masquerade - April 22, 2024, 10:13 AM
RE: kick up a stink - by Riley - April 26, 2024, 09:17 AM
RE: kick up a stink - by Masquerade - April 26, 2024, 09:42 AM