Deepwood Weald I am in Misery
Morningside
Babysitter
392 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Birth 
Baby time! All tags other than babies are for reference

It had been almost a month since she had last seen her mate and the woman wakes up from a nightmare. Getting up from her den she tries to go for a walk to try and clear her head but it didn’t work. Thoughts started flowing her mind before she even had a chance to process what was going on.

Did he leave me!?

Did he die!?

Why does everyone disappear!?

What’s so wrong with me!?

I don’t want to be alone!?

Everyone leaves!

Her heartbeat rises as she’s attacked by those thoughts and she lets out a whine of anguish as she tries to shake the thoughts away.

The only thing that stopped those thought now, was the pain she began to feel in her stomach. She paced back and forth; she was scared and didn’t know what to do.

Their coming.

The girl walked back to her den pacing on the outside of it as the pains grew closer and closer together. She wanted to cry out for someone…anyone. But no one she wanted was her. 

Not @Valiant he was held up with his own babies. Not @Tuft he had vanished and not her mother because she was dead.

Ad she laid down on the dens floor the pelts she had gathered made a decent bed to birth her babies in she cried softly out of fear.

But fear wouldn’t stop her body from doing what it needed to do. Pressure and pain built up in her womb as she pushed out the first child. A small whimper leaving her maw as she tore the sack encasing her baby. She lapped up the fluid that laid on his fur hoping to hear the little ones cry of life. It was a boy. @Asani

An hour or so passed and she feels the pain come once again; this time her body knowing what to do. She repeated the process for the next babe and this one was a girl. @Mzururaji

The next one was a little harder as she tried to push but the babe wasn’t coming out as fast as the first to and she laid there for a while. In between labored breathing she finally managed to push out her last baby. Another boy. @Usiku

She pulled all her children to her breast and began to lick all of them clean. She hadn’t remembered ever being this small and helpless it felt like forever ago.

Their little cries were soon replaced by grunts and suckling noises and she curled around her babies for a much needed rest.
Messages In This Thread
I am in Misery - by Minnow - April 16, 2024, 08:02 AM
RE: I am in Misery - by Dutch - April 21, 2024, 10:50 AM
RE: I am in Misery - by Usiku - April 24, 2024, 12:41 PM
RE: I am in Misery - by Mzururaji - April 25, 2024, 01:06 PM
RE: I am in Misery - by Asani - April 27, 2024, 11:13 AM
RE: I am in Misery - by Minnow - April 27, 2024, 03:31 PM
RE: I am in Misery - by Dutch - May 01, 2024, 04:44 PM
RE: I am in Misery - by Minnow - May 09, 2024, 10:09 AM
RE: I am in Misery - by Dutch - May 14, 2024, 06:45 PM