Dawnlark Plains i watched a change in you
Redtail Rise
Blod
93 Posts
Ooc — kowa
All Welcome 
No pressure to reply quickly! Set right outside of RR borders :) and also just wanted to say I love Deftones lol

As he and @Mulherin orbited further and further from the heart of the Rise, a restlessness budded inside of him. For a while there was nothing but the whisper of their legs through tall grass.

He was the sort of person who was pathologically avoidant of things he didn't reasonably do well in on the first attempt. As a child, he had gone on a hunting stake-out with his father which had ended in a failure of comedic proportions. This had effectively squashed any desire to practice it. Since then he had somehow stumbled through life by sponging and scavenging, illuminated by the occasional aureate stroke of luck.

So, he started, doing his best to conceal his anxiety, any tips and tricks for someone who couldn't catch a deer if it was a thousand years old?

It was to his eternal anguish that all the self-deprecatory jokes in the world would never make up for his objective lack of skill.
Messages In This Thread
i watched a change in you - by Gavrel - April 17, 2024, 08:59 PM
RE: i watched a change in you - by Mulherin - April 17, 2024, 09:11 PM
RE: i watched a change in you - by Gavrel - April 19, 2024, 09:08 AM
RE: i watched a change in you - by Mulherin - April 23, 2024, 07:10 AM
RE: i watched a change in you - by Gavrel - April 25, 2024, 01:27 PM
RE: i watched a change in you - by Mulherin - May 05, 2024, 08:41 PM