Firefly Glen left my sanity
Loner
26 Posts
Ooc — Nespario

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Bug munching

The insects were robbed of their life and light alike by this mired blob of festering darkness. Yet, this entity was not entirely a waste to the world around them. They offered a beautiful dance to Cassian while he spoke. This, he paid attention to. Brown, murky eyes followed the lovely little show being put on display for him. Eyes attentive, as if they were memorizing every single last brushstroke of the scenery around him. As if his very life depended on it.

They came to a staggeringly perfect stop in front of him. When the opposing wolf's maw went to open to spit the bugs at him, Cassian mimicked them. Their maw opened, his followed shortly after. The bugs were covered in slobber that was a disgusting, harrowing texture to most, but to a wolf that feasted on frogs and toads from time to time it warranted nary more than a singular thought.

Insanity.

They went down into his throat, coiling around in Cassian's own tongue before before swallowed.

A grin, twisted and pure in its own right, mirrored that of the one given to him earlier. Albeit, a horrid replication at that.

"I've been told that a lot."

The sound of the gulp resonated between them, as if brokering a deal between two foreign entities.

"If you don't want to talk, then guide me on what you want. How can I know if you don't teach me?"
Messages In This Thread
left my sanity - by Worldeater - April 20, 2024, 11:19 PM
RE: left my sanity - by Cassian - April 23, 2024, 04:56 PM
RE: left my sanity - by Worldeater - May 01, 2024, 10:45 AM
RE: left my sanity - by Cassian - May 01, 2024, 11:14 PM