Is limited clairvoyance allowed?
Loner
4 Posts
Ooc — Alexis
Hey y'all! 

I would love to play one of my wolves, Guille, as a "reverse seer", able to intuit information from other characters' past threadlogs/profiles and use that to form her opinions of them.

For example, if I researched another wolf's history and found that they were a pack member and recently fought in the front lines of a border dispute, I could give Guille an intuition about their territorialism and loyalty. So it would write like this:

Though the man approached with a light step, she blinked once, nervously, then again - slowly - in the space between she saw what he had done on the ridge between canyon and grassland. A clash of teeth and a promise to defend his home: kept. 

His easy approach did nothing to mete his dark coat against the brilliant white fog of her murky otherworld, a silhouette now punitive and judgmental. Guille stumbled backwards, jaw hanging open with no words to explain her panic.

But I'm not sure whether this breaks too many rules on powerplay and semirealism. 

I'm also not sure whether it's bad etiquette to read other player's threadlogs without their permission.

If I were to do this, I'd definitely place an explanation on my post signatures to make it clear to other players, and I'd avoid springing this on any first replies to new threads.

I'd love to get opinions on this - whether it should be avoided, whether it's something to be discussed OOC with other players before attempting, or whether there should be more clear limitations!
Messages In This Thread
Is limited clairvoyance allowed? - by Guille - April 21, 2024, 10:48 PM
RE: Is limited clairvoyance allowed? - by Talamasca - April 21, 2024, 11:18 PM
RE: Is limited clairvoyance allowed? - by Guille - April 21, 2024, 11:30 PM
RE: Is limited clairvoyance allowed? - by Kheviel - April 21, 2024, 11:48 PM
RE: Is limited clairvoyance allowed? - by Guille - April 22, 2024, 12:04 AM
RE: Is limited clairvoyance allowed? - by Talamasca - April 22, 2024, 12:13 AM
RE: Is limited clairvoyance allowed? - by Guille - April 22, 2024, 12:32 AM