Hushed Willows [m] Dance, this is the way they'd love
Hushed Willows
Lead Singer*
170 Posts
Ooc — Kitt
As soon as the questions left her lips, she knew that the moment she had sought for so long had shattered, reality heavy handed in its impact. Her world exploded, taking with it the gilded female as she ran, leaving Reina behind to stagger with the weight of absolute devastation. 

Alone. Always and forever alone. 

Unwanted.

She knew her own wants had been a delusion of her own making, built on a foundation of desperation. 

What had started had never begun, and she knew. 

She knew.

Tears fell, a soul crushing, soul-shattering keening sound burst forth from her lips as she herself imploded, no longer feeling, no longer herself. She became a shell, not empty, but refilled with bitter anguish and burning self-loathing.

She returned to her den an hour or so later, quietly settling onto her pelts to avoid disturbing the children as they slept, her brokenness flowing silently down her cheeks as she bit back sobs before sleep finally claimed her.

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Player may use vulgar language and may write about sensitive/difficult topics that might offend others. Discretion is advised.
I will ALWAYS discuss plot points and address any and all concerns regarding any of my toons, threads, or even specific posts. It is NOT my intention to cause anyone discomfort; I am merely interested in creating stories and building my writing skills.
Messages In This Thread
[m] Dance, this is the way they'd love - by Reverie - April 22, 2024, 03:35 PM
RE: [m] Dance, this is the way they'd love - by Reina - April 22, 2024, 03:51 PM
RE: [m] Dance, this is the way they'd love - by Reverie - April 23, 2024, 09:03 AM
RE: [m] Dance, this is the way they'd love - by Reina - April 23, 2024, 10:02 AM
RE: [m] Dance, this is the way they'd love - by Reverie - April 23, 2024, 08:08 PM
RE: [m] Dance, this is the way they'd love - by Reina - April 23, 2024, 08:29 PM