Ouroboros Spine i feel my heart for the first time
Moonglow
Eta
74 Posts
Ooc — Twin
no worries at all!! <33 never apologize, irl comes first!

it's hard to believe, isn't it? peregrine chides, dipping his toes in the water and watching as a cloud of mud explodes at his ankles. it was strange to have someone be so interested in what brought him here, and so he elaborates with a reserved grin. nah, not very long. i hardly remember it, honestly. all i know is that we were there, and then we went to the caldera, and then... he had left.
his chest tightens. he pauses to clear his throat, gaze cast downwards to his reflection in the lakeshore. galana was much farther out than he was, and so, ever the daredevil, he pushes himself out to meet her. he feels as if he's walking in slow motion, the cold shock of the water reaching parts of him that he did not even know existed.
he comes to a point where he can stand comfortably and passes a determined expression to his friend. see? i can swim just fine.
Messages In This Thread
i feel my heart for the first time - by Galana - April 24, 2024, 07:02 PM
RE: i feel my heart for the first time - by Peregrine - April 24, 2024, 10:51 PM
RE: i feel my heart for the first time - by Galana - April 28, 2024, 06:28 PM
RE: i feel my heart for the first time - by Peregrine - April 29, 2024, 12:40 AM