Sheepeater Cliff i'll tell you my sins and you can sharpen your knife
<font face="High tower text"><div><span style="color:#008b8b;">k</span><span style="color:#158b8b;">a</span><span style="color:#298b8b;">l</span><span style="color:#3e8b8b;">e</span><span style="color:#528b8b;">i</span><span style="color:#3e828b;">d</span><span style="color:#297a8b;">o</span><span style="color:#15718b;">s</span><span style="color:#00688b;">c</span><span style="color:#087b93;">o</span><span style="color:#108d9b;">p</span><span style="color:#18a0a2;">e</span><span style="color:#20b2aa;"> </span><span style="color:#2abab3;">e</span><span style="color:#34c2bb;">y</span><span style="color:#3ec9c4;">e</span><span style="color:#48d1cc;">s</span></div></font>
193 Posts
Ooc — Mini
take me to church -hozier
maybe @Dante can come by?
[size=medium]"Change your ways while you're young"[/size]

[size=small]The cold winds of winter had wrapped themselves around the male's neck, making it hard for his aged lungs to take in the air and making it nearly impossible for the painful regret he had to be expelled from him. It had not been until a few days ago that the aspiring Counselor had realized that while various members of the pack recurred to him in times of toruble he had no one to confide in. He, like many of the wolves he had spoken to, had demons inside of him, and like all of them he too needed to be exorcised.

He did not know if life was playing a distasteful joke on him or if the resemblance between Shadow and Paarthurnax's case had been a mere coincidence. Either way, it had woken dark feelings of regret and sadness in the male's chest. Feelings hje could not deal with while staying in the Creek. So with his head swiveling and his paws cold he trekked far from it all, finding himself in a land full of peaks and sharp rocks that he did not recognize.

Galileo was not himself now. He now awoke drenched in sweat, with his eyes empty and his mind plagued of the thoughts of his son. And even if some had tried to approach him and break him from his thoughts he had embraced them, not realizing that as they held on to him too they wrapped a noose around his neck.
Maybe it were not only the wind's fingers which tightened around his trachea.
[/size]
Messages In This Thread
i'll tell you my sins and you can sharpen your knife - by Galileo - December 07, 2014, 11:05 PM