Noctisardor Bypass i gather up the mosaic pieces to live well again
<i>why did she leave wonderland</i>
295 Posts
Ooc — nicole
edit: concluding!

Well, Shadow sure was happy. She was pretty sure it was the first time she'd ever seen her Alpha so happy, and she was glad she had witnessed it. Crëyr listened patiently, a genuine smile fair on her delicate features. "I wonder if they'll grow up to be like their parents. We'll see, won't we? It's sad they won't be growing up with you here, though, but still you'll get to see them. Maybe I should go visit Paar..." The silver girl trailed off, though she knew there was a small chance that it would happen, especially for she was now in another pack and was busy. But the last time their meeting had been at a lake, and they could possibly go back. Maybe.

Shadow took on a more serious tone when he began on about her words about the wolves who had trespassed and hunted on their grounds. Crëyr rolled a slim shoulder."I'm not sure if they've learnt their lesson, but they're here to work off their debts. I dunno, they just... aren't too smart. No offense."

A bright smile fell upon the Imperator's features as she mentioned Raziel. He grinned as he spoke, thanking her for her "brilliance"— no, legit, his voice was entirely sincere— Crëyr laughed at that, a melodic sound. "Don't thank me, Shadow, I should be the one thanking you. Thanks for giving me a wonderful home, well, even though there's been quite a few ups and downs, it's been an amazing experience. Yeah, he's gonna be visiting soon, I was at duck lake with him. Let's be on the lookout."

She nodded at his words about Flash, though she was thinking he would react bigger. But thoughts about Flash still nagged her...

It wasn't long before Selene arrived— the fae proceeded to eye Shadow without an ounce of submission or respect in her stance or gaze— she just continued to acknowledge the petite Welsh girl before coming to stand next to her, asking her of a question. Crëyr's nose twitched, slightly irritated, before giving her an alert glance, trying to tell her without speaking that she wasn't properly doing what she was supposed to do— after all, this was her first meeting with her Alpha. "Yes, I called."

"She is the one who trespassed," The two-toned female said to Shadow, the words rolling smoothly off her tongue. "Selene, this is the Alpha of Noctisardor Bypass, Shadow, who I said would return soon." Now she wouldn't give her any pointers to how to act next, for that would sound pretty lame.

Then came Silverfeather, who perhaps knew more. She acknowledged Crëyr before submitting to him, and Crëyr gave her a nod as a greeting. "She is neither. The one who hunted appears not to be here today. I have no idea where she is right now, but I think we can proceed without her."

Trusting Shadow to deal with and analyse the three females without her, she continued to give her leader a respectful dip of her head before turning and leaving.
Messages In This Thread
i gather up the mosaic pieces to live well again - by Shadow - December 22, 2014, 02:17 AM
RE: i gather up the mosaic pieces to live well again - by Crëyr - January 01, 2015, 04:18 AM