Big Salmon Lake I can show you incredible things
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
She had just buried her snout in the beaver's split belly when Kierkegaard's comment made her raise her head. Her indigo eyes flashed fiercely as she took him in. He was large and imposing, and the way he bristled at her was unsettling. The female crouched protectively over her prey, her bloody snout contorting into a defensive expression as she said, "thanks," in a voice lacking both warmth and gratitude.

Kierkegaard's body language was unmistakable, after all. This was the first time Saena had been challenged for her meal, having lived a pretty cozy life among the Plateau wolves. She refused to give it up so easily. He was larger than her, but Saena had the fierce heart of her mother and a good reason to hold onto her catch—Blue Willow would need the remains. She could not allow a rival male to take from her aunt's own mouth in good conscience, and so she attempted to bar his path. Her hackles rose in an effort to make her seem larger, but the real difference was too great for her thick winter coat to make up for.

The best she could hope for was to dissuade him with stubbornness, for when push came to shove, he had a clear advantage in more ways than one.
Messages In This Thread
I can show you incredible things - by Saēna - December 26, 2014, 07:40 PM
RE: I can show you incredible things - by Kierkegaard - December 26, 2014, 07:55 PM
RE: I can show you incredible things - by Saēna - December 26, 2014, 08:20 PM
RE: I can show you incredible things - by Kierkegaard - December 28, 2014, 02:30 AM
RE: I can show you incredible things - by Saēna - December 28, 2014, 02:26 PM