Deep in the silence
1,700 Posts
Ooc — Me
The fact that Ragnar knew some of the plateau's wolves didn't come as a surprise for Osprey. She had been informed that Junior had stayed here for a while during the summer, that Plateau was forever indebted to these people - now even more for the favor they had done for her. She drew together that she was the second "osprey" to be here and wonder, whether there were going to be more in the line. It would be funny and ironic at the same time - come to think of it.

"Blue willow is my friend and Junior happens to be my niece," she told him, for the lack of having anything better to say. "In fact - she was named after me and is the third Osprey in the Redleaf line," she went on explaining, hoping that she wasn't boring the man with the details of her family history. "If you don't mind me asking - what happened to your eye?"

It appeared that there was quite a story behind, which Osprey did not fully understand. A short while after that she bid her goodbyes and left for the long way back home.

ooc: since this is very old and outdated I added a quick ending to render it from going dead.
Messages In This Thread
Deep in the silence - by Osprey - December 27, 2014, 03:49 PM
RE: Deep in the silence - by Ragnar - December 31, 2014, 08:18 AM
RE: Deep in the silence - by Osprey - January 02, 2015, 01:49 PM
RE: Deep in the silence - by Ragnar - January 10, 2015, 03:11 PM
RE: Deep in the silence - by Osprey - January 11, 2015, 04:52 PM