The Sunspire If i'm to lead I need to learn
The moon wears silver armor that shines brightly through the darkness.
283 Posts
Ooc — LordGir
Calling help against an ambusher doesn't sound easy. If the creature was going to stay for a fight then maybe but if it runs he wasn't sure if he could call for the others. The other wolves would have to be nearby if they ever wanted in on it. Nishu didn't think he would be defeated by it. He wasn't sure if he would ever call really, it was just one cat and they would take the chance to escape.

He looked at jace after he said that he couldn't imagine living without his sister around. Nishu thought it about for a moment. It's true that being alone isn't great for a Knight either. When he was lost without a single master to protect and obey he felt pretty empty with no objective or purpose. Connections would make someone stronger so he understood why Jace may not want to lose any connections with his sister.

"Connections would make one stronger, just be sure to be strong enough to hold those connections so you could protect them with ease. I can't imagine failing to protect Rain." He as he took a step forward. "Chatting here won't help protect them. I'm going to go head check out the forest for myself. Maybe I'll find clues on the cougar's location."
Messages In This Thread
If i'm to lead I need to learn - by Jace - December 30, 2014, 10:26 AM
RE: If i'm to lead I need to learn - by Nishu Inte - December 30, 2014, 01:48 PM
RE: If i'm to lead I need to learn - by Jace - December 31, 2014, 01:04 AM
RE: If i'm to lead I need to learn - by Nishu Inte - December 31, 2014, 06:59 AM
RE: If i'm to lead I need to learn - by Jace - December 31, 2014, 10:45 AM
RE: If i'm to lead I need to learn - by Nishu Inte - December 31, 2014, 04:03 PM
RE: If i'm to lead I need to learn - by Jace - January 02, 2015, 10:41 PM
RE: If i'm to lead I need to learn - by Nishu Inte - January 03, 2015, 10:35 PM
RE: If i'm to lead I need to learn - by Jace - January 04, 2015, 01:22 PM
RE: If i'm to lead I need to learn - by Nishu Inte - January 04, 2015, 06:03 PM
RE: If i'm to lead I need to learn - by Jace - January 05, 2015, 08:59 AM
RE: If i'm to lead I need to learn - by Nishu Inte - January 05, 2015, 03:46 PM
RE: If i'm to lead I need to learn - by Jace - January 06, 2015, 09:46 AM
RE: If i'm to lead I need to learn - by Nishu Inte - January 07, 2015, 03:58 PM