j - brother, you don't need to turn me away
Shattered windows and the sound of drums - People couldn't believe what I'd become
1,357 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Dante couldn't help but get a bit of friendly amusement from his obvious nerves. "Hey, no problem." He wasn't so insecure an alpha that he cared what he was called. So long as actions were respectful, they could call him whatever the hell they wanted.

"Oh, don't worry. I'll make sure we let you know." He was being serious when he said that, but finished with a wink. That was, after all, pretty much the concept behind probationary membership. He'd make sure Blue and Lasher were aware as well.

Dante looked then at the collar around the fellow's neck and eyed it curiously. "New to free will, eh? Well, I hope you find it better than the alternative. May I ask what that is round your neck?" Dante had seen man, but the concept of pets was one that was foreign to him. In his homeland, much like this one, wolves still ran unbothered in the wild.
aiming for Warrior, Guardian, and Advisor specializations
Messages In This Thread
j - brother, you don't need to turn me away - by Sirocco - January 02, 2015, 03:25 AM
RE: j - brother, you don't need to turn me away - by Dante RIP - January 11, 2015, 12:06 PM