Blacktail Deer Plateau Business Dog
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
You can fade with your next post with Valtyr talking about his siblings (or not, if it's too touchy), if you like! Editing a conclusion because this hasn't been replied to in a month.

Soon the dawn would burn away into day. For Saena, that meant getting to work and doing something useful for the pack. For Valtyr, who still had the advantage of youth, it may mean something different, though she detected a willingness in him that she found hard to come by in many of the older wolves. Blacktail Deer Plateau was full of wolves with routines. It was dreadfully boring at times, so she enjoyed the company of the stringy youth, if only because he was impossible to figure out.

"Sure!" Saena chirped, letting her tail wave cheerfully as they set off to find something suitable for the pups. The forest offered only so much, but there were many things the cubs hadn't been able to experience. She reckoned finding something wouldn't be hard.

"Did I ever tell you she used to bully the crap out of me?" she asked conversationally as they walked. "Junior, I mean. I don't think anyone ever expected us to be close." If he'd listen, Saena would tell him about the time Junior blamed her for Pura's bold transgressions, or how Junior had bullied her into doing things for her amusement, and then would finish with, "did you have any siblings?"

Valtyr mumbled that he did, but didn't seem to want to talk about them, so Saena asked him about his time in the plateau, and they walked and talked until the sun had fully risen.
Messages In This Thread
Business Dog - by Valtyr RIP - January 14, 2015, 03:02 AM
RE: Business Dog - by Saēna - January 14, 2015, 10:56 AM
RE: Business Dog - by Valtyr RIP - January 18, 2015, 01:43 PM
RE: Business Dog - by Saēna - January 20, 2015, 09:11 AM
RE: Business Dog - by Valtyr RIP - January 26, 2015, 12:15 AM
RE: Business Dog - by Saēna - January 29, 2015, 05:43 PM
RE: Business Dog - by Valtyr RIP - February 05, 2015, 08:44 PM
RE: Business Dog - by Saēna - February 06, 2015, 05:54 PM
RE: Business Dog - by Valtyr RIP - February 09, 2015, 08:09 PM
RE: Business Dog - by Saēna - February 10, 2015, 09:41 AM
RE: Business Dog - by Valtyr RIP - February 12, 2015, 12:11 AM