Redhawk Caldera when you are dreaming, you see for miles and miles
<span style="font-family:times; font-size: 8px; color: #222; letter-spacing:1px;"><i>Lumen soli mutuum das</i></span><br><br><b>Deceased.</b>
78 Posts
Ooc — Java
Occurring at the same time as Somnia's event, so if you want to have your character discover him it'll be some time after that. RIP Amon.

It took a lot of effort to breathe now. Coughing usually accompanied his strained inhalations, which made his lungs feel like they were full of soil and stone. Amon had chosen to distance himself again - ever since finding that hidey-hole with Somnia - and had been avoiding contact for almost a week now. He hadn't seen the doctor, as he had promised. His shoulder was inflamed, but this was something Amon ignored as another spasm of coughing tore through him; his eyes watered, his skin felt like it were aflame, and his lethargy from the beginning of winter had become a great burden.

He hadn't eaten since Peregrine had called him to that carcass, days ago. Instead of seeking out caches (and potentially getting his sick all over the food), Amon had chosen to remain sequestered in the forest; he was deteriorating, and was at the point where nothing interested him. The poor old man just wanted to sleep - either to recouperate, or just to get away - and he had found a cluster of trees beyond the caldera's claim where he could do just that.

All Amon could think as he bundled himself up, as he sluggishly turned in a semi-circle and slumped to the ground, was, I hope Donnie finds me. Maybe he'd infect his little brother with whatever this was. Amon could become the best weapon against a possible invasion. But the thought lingered for only another moment; as Amon curled himself in to as tight a ball as he could manage, his tail draped across his snout, and the sound of his gravel-breathing finally eased to silence.
Messages In This Thread
when you are dreaming, you see for miles and miles - by Amon - January 14, 2015, 02:43 PM