now you're falling away
the serpent king
281 Posts
Ooc —
:3! It looks fine to me. I love Manauia, hehe. <3

Týrr did not fail to notice as Manauia's face hardened in response to his warning, though it was not meant to disrespect his Guardwoman. It had been borne of his admiration and his infatuation for Tuwawi, despite that he recognized that she belonged to Njal and he, her. Still, her mateship to the pallid man did not mean that Týrr could not appreciate her though he recognized the boundary. Týrr had a hard time imagining in any world that Tuwawi would not wish to rule her own pack, a pack she had founded for the her children, carving a future and a home for them but he did not wish to start an argument with the Huntress. All an argument would bring with it would undeniably be a great redundancy. Their views were different, and though Týrr would make no assumptions for Tuwawi he could not help but wonder.

Týrr was silent when Manauia went on to claim that Malachi was a weak King, which sparked a question of his own, Then why have you not taken it from him? Týrr might have known Manauia well at some point or other in his life but if he did he no longer remembered it; but he did know that following a male's rule made her just as uncomfortable as it made Týrr himself, if not more. Was Manauia contended with her role as Huntress? As Guardswoman to a lost and amnesiac Prince? Or did she, like him, yearn for more? Týrr could not say and was unable to read her well enough to determine one way or another. The Glacier should be led by, if not Tuwawi herself, than someone who knows the Sveijarns and who would do it justice. Who knows why and for what the pack was founded for. There was a legitimate fear within him that anyone else would screw it up and make the Glacier of their own design when as far as Týrr cared: it was not their right.

If Tuwawi will not take back her throne, Týrr turned his crystalline gaze to the claimed lands of the Glacier, eyes softening with affection for the idea of it before they hardened. Then I will. Or, rather, he would try too, but first he needed to get inside the Glacier, to assess and plan. There was little sense in fighting the destiny he was born to, he realized now. The royalty in him, in his blood was too strong and fighting it was like trying to keep his head above the surface in the middle of a hurricane. Useless, especially with the knowledge that eventually he would drown. I would speak with Tuwawi first, and of course rejoin the ranks, if the Glacier will accept me to ...assess. He was not so careless nor ignorant to just bulldoze his way through. This would take time and knowledge.

he came and stole the wild
a crime so old as the sky and bone
Messages In This Thread
now you're falling away - by Tezcacoatl - January 18, 2015, 01:44 PM
RE: now you're falling away - by Manauia IA - January 20, 2015, 03:36 PM
RE: now you're falling away - by Tezcacoatl - January 21, 2015, 02:02 PM
RE: now you're falling away - by Manauia IA - January 22, 2015, 08:07 PM
RE: now you're falling away - by Tezcacoatl - January 24, 2015, 07:40 AM
RE: now you're falling away - by Manauia IA - January 27, 2015, 09:38 AM
RE: now you're falling away - by Tezcacoatl - January 27, 2015, 02:20 PM
RE: now you're falling away - by Manauia IA - January 29, 2015, 12:43 PM
RE: now you're falling away - by Tezcacoatl - January 31, 2015, 08:44 AM