now you're falling away
118 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
"If she told me to, then it would hardly be your word still, would it?" She pointed out, but amicably. His questions did not rankle her, not as others did. The more she could ease his doubts and answer his queries, the more he may see that his home did not lie here. Though she was indeed divided on whether Coatl's rise was truly the right place for him, her job would be easier if she could simply deliver him to his mother and forget the whole thing. When it came down to it, she had to trust her Queen. She had thrown so much of her life into loyalty, it was who she was. To question that would be to question her very self.

"I will heed your words, so long as they are sensible," she added, " but I will not do so blindly." She enjoyed questioning orders when questions arose and she felt holding her tongue did a disservice. No one was perfect, not even leaders.

His response to her answer was simple, not inviting nor disinviting further discussion. Not being much of a talker herself, Manauia was content to let the matter rest. She didn't enjoy expending effort for conversation, and continuing this one would involve seeking a new avenue. She had answered what he wished to know for now; that was enough.

"I will take my leave now. But I will be.. around, should you have anything else you would like to know." She would not wander far, for her duty was to keeping him safe. Even if he did not need the protection, she would offer it regardless.
Messages In This Thread
now you're falling away - by Tezcacoatl - January 18, 2015, 01:44 PM
RE: now you're falling away - by Manauia IA - January 20, 2015, 03:36 PM
RE: now you're falling away - by Tezcacoatl - January 21, 2015, 02:02 PM
RE: now you're falling away - by Manauia IA - January 22, 2015, 08:07 PM
RE: now you're falling away - by Tezcacoatl - January 24, 2015, 07:40 AM
RE: now you're falling away - by Manauia IA - January 27, 2015, 09:38 AM
RE: now you're falling away - by Tezcacoatl - January 27, 2015, 02:20 PM
RE: now you're falling away - by Manauia IA - January 29, 2015, 12:43 PM
RE: now you're falling away - by Tezcacoatl - January 31, 2015, 08:44 AM
RE: now you're falling away - by Manauia IA - February 05, 2015, 10:41 AM
RE: now you're falling away - by Tezcacoatl - February 06, 2015, 04:45 PM