Noctisardor Bypass to storm or fire the world must fall
I wish that I could wake up with Amnesia.
159 Posts
Ooc — Leondre
sorry for the long wait. I wasn't home.

The male proceeded to say that Flash could cal him stormy if only he was allowed to call Flash "Flashy". "You got yourself a deal." Flash grinned back. "Maybe I should call you Frosty instead." He smile as he scooped up some snow and flung it on his new found friend. "Frosty the snowman, was a happy, jolly soul. With a snowy pelt and a sniffling nose, and two eyes that showed control." He sang, laughing as he did so.

"Frosty the Snowman, is a great legend, they say. His pelt made of snow, but the others know he became born one day." Flash continue, amused. He decided to stop there, thought he knew he could continue, but he didn't, in the hopes of not annoying his new friend. hopefully he hasn't already.

"Dude, I met wolves who actually got hit by lightning, cept they were a bloody burnt mess when I met them. And since you look absolutely perfectly fine to me, you gotta be lying."

"Ya just gotta cut through my happiness, did ya." Flash groaned as "Frosty" replied to his story. "By a flash of lightning, I mean a couple of yards away. There is no way i could survive getting hit. " He stopped for a moment. "I might. Actually. Jupiter could actually be nice and spare me." He continued, still not letting go of the story.
Messages In This Thread
to storm or fire the world must fall - by Hjalmar - January 19, 2015, 05:10 AM
RE: to storm or fire the world must fall - by Flash - January 19, 2015, 05:29 AM
RE: to storm or fire the world must fall - by Hjalmar - January 20, 2015, 08:48 AM
RE: to storm or fire the world must fall - by Flash - February 04, 2015, 01:54 AM
RE: to storm or fire the world must fall - by Hjalmar - February 05, 2015, 04:28 AM
RE: to storm or fire the world must fall - by Flash - February 05, 2015, 06:35 AM
RE: to storm or fire the world must fall - by Hjalmar - February 10, 2015, 02:11 AM
RE: to storm or fire the world must fall - by Flash - February 10, 2015, 07:24 AM
RE: to storm or fire the world must fall - by Hjalmar - February 11, 2015, 03:47 AM
RE: to storm or fire the world must fall - by Flash - February 23, 2015, 06:14 AM