Greatwater Lake drive it like you stole it
<i>"Sometimes there is no darker place than our thoughts, the moonless midnight of the mind."</i>
171 Posts
Ooc —
I wasn't sure if Koo would recognize Carolina too or just Rainier, so let me know if I should change anything.

The sight of the lake—which she could see all the way from the plateau—eventually drew Koontz away from Dragonwatchers territory, though only after she'd finished a thorough patrol. Ignoring the dull ache in her paws and a slight feeling of reluctance, she headed toward the great lake, certain that it would be a hunting hotspot.

General curiosity drew her initially, but when Koontz neared the lake, the sound of laughter made her feet move even faster. Closing the gap between herself and the sprawling shore, she spotted two ashen figures standing out against the blue backdrop. She slowed somewhat, studying them from a distance, then started when she suddenly realized she recognized one of them.

"Rainier?" she called, loping nearer. At first, she sounded slightly uncertain, yet as she reached the water's edge and saw his familiar features, she smiled. "It is you," she said a bit wonderingly. She turned her gray snout toward his companion, acknowledging her with a dip of her head. "Hello. I'm Koontz. I know Rainier from back in the Seahawk Valley," she said, ice-water eyes returning to her old friend's face. Her hoary tail swept the air in a slow, sweeping wag.
Messages In This Thread
drive it like you stole it - by Rainier - July 19, 2013, 08:54 PM
RE: drive it like you stole it - by Koontz - July 19, 2013, 09:41 PM
RE: drive it like you stole it - by Rainier - July 19, 2013, 10:00 PM
RE: drive it like you stole it - by Koontz - July 19, 2013, 10:19 PM
RE: drive it like you stole it - by Rainier - July 19, 2013, 10:38 PM
RE: drive it like you stole it - by Koontz - July 19, 2013, 10:51 PM
RE: drive it like you stole it - by Rainier - July 19, 2013, 11:45 PM
RE: drive it like you stole it - by Koontz - July 20, 2013, 11:06 AM
RE: drive it like you stole it - by Rainier - July 31, 2013, 05:59 PM
RE: drive it like you stole it - by Koontz - July 31, 2013, 09:30 PM