Greatwater Lake drive it like you stole it
<i>"Sometimes there is no darker place than our thoughts, the moonless midnight of the mind."</i>
171 Posts
Ooc —
Not particularly gifted at small talk, Koontz merely smiled at Carolina's remark and said, "Nice to meet you," when given the other female's name. Much of her attention remained focused on Rainier, who moved closer after shaking out his wet fur. He smelled a bit like wet dog at the moment, but Koontz picked up on his all-too-familiar personal scent beneath the layers of damp.

Keeping her posture friendly but neutral, Koontz briefly touched noses with Rainier. "I've been great. I left Seahawk Valley, which is probably fairly obvious." She smiled. "I wandered for a while. Ray too," she added. "The two of us and another friend, Ariston, just decided to settle here and found our own pack. We claimed the plateau over yonder." As she spoke, she looked over her shoulder for Rainier's and Carolina's benefit, indicating the distant rock table in the distance northwest of their current position.

Facing forward again, she glanced between the two and asked, "What brings you here? Do you live here too?" Were they part of a pack? Koontz wondered. Or were they, like Teklar and Key, nomads who might take interest in the Dragonwatchers?
Messages In This Thread
drive it like you stole it - by Rainier - July 19, 2013, 08:54 PM
RE: drive it like you stole it - by Koontz - July 19, 2013, 09:41 PM
RE: drive it like you stole it - by Rainier - July 19, 2013, 10:00 PM
RE: drive it like you stole it - by Koontz - July 19, 2013, 10:19 PM
RE: drive it like you stole it - by Rainier - July 19, 2013, 10:38 PM
RE: drive it like you stole it - by Koontz - July 19, 2013, 10:51 PM
RE: drive it like you stole it - by Rainier - July 19, 2013, 11:45 PM
RE: drive it like you stole it - by Koontz - July 20, 2013, 11:06 AM
RE: drive it like you stole it - by Rainier - July 31, 2013, 05:59 PM
RE: drive it like you stole it - by Koontz - July 31, 2013, 09:30 PM