The Heartwood from which of this oak
savage
12 Posts
Ooc — Eve
omg, your descriptive writing is so beautiful!! and you're right, you > work. <3
lol, don't ask me what this post is. he says look how big and strong i am. he's a tardface.

She was beautiful, more beautiful than he had ever seen. Her eyes, cold and hard, were filled with a defiance as unforgiving as the seas. Her threatening posture enchanted him--ignited the wild within him that was recently made dormant by an encounter with a friendly local. Peppered hackles remained lifted, both ears cupped alertly forward and burning eyes focused on her features with a dangerous gleam. She challenged him with her savage display of aggression, and he welcomed her ferocity.

The pink of his tongue flashed briefly from his muzzle, lips lifting to mirror her expression. Teklar dared to take another step forward, standing tall with confidence and lifting his tail with a slow, taunting wave. His display was not one of dominance--he did not care to assert himself as her superior, for they were equals in this neutral ground. Amber eyes studied her excitedly, the malicious tone of his growl dwindling into something more playful as he took another careful step forward and presented himself broadside to her position.

Test me. He teased without words. Let me prove my strength.
Messages In This Thread
from which of this oak - by Chakra - July 20, 2013, 01:25 AM
RE: from which of this oak - by Teklar - July 21, 2013, 11:58 PM
RE: from which of this oak - by Chakra - July 25, 2013, 12:05 AM
RE: from which of this oak - by Teklar - July 30, 2013, 01:12 PM
RE: from which of this oak - by Chakra - July 31, 2013, 01:50 AM
RE: from which of this oak - by Teklar - July 31, 2013, 03:48 PM