Greatwater Lake calling
<i>"Sometimes there is no darker place than our thoughts, the moonless midnight of the mind."</i>
171 Posts
Ooc —
He merely wanted to catch up, a response that earned a flickering smile from Koontz that did not quite reach her eyes. Although she liked Marek and enjoyed the opportunity to catch up with him, she couldn't help the impatience that tugged at her, specifically in the direction of home. She shifted her weight, careful not to give him any indication of her restlessness. She put a little more effort into her smile and bobbed her snout at him.

"I fell asleep out here by accident and I should've been home hours ago," she said, "but I'm sure Ariston and Ray can wait a few minutes longer before they send out a search party." The twinkle in her pale eyes and the twitch of her tail gave away the joke. "It's good to catch up with you, Marek. Since I last saw you, a lot's happened. I helped Ariston found a pack, for instance. We're called Dragonwatchers," she shared, wondering quietly if Marek might have any interest in joining them, if he still wasn't spoken for.
Messages In This Thread
calling - by Marek - July 20, 2013, 08:46 AM
RE: calling - by Koontz - July 20, 2013, 10:43 AM
RE: calling - by Marek - July 28, 2013, 08:16 PM
RE: calling - by Koontz - July 28, 2013, 08:42 PM
RE: calling - by Marek - July 29, 2013, 06:19 PM
RE: calling - by Koontz - July 30, 2013, 09:31 AM
RE: calling - by Marek - July 30, 2013, 05:50 PM
RE: calling - by Koontz - July 30, 2013, 08:45 PM