Whitefish River Homegrown Honey
44 Posts
Ooc —
It's fine! xD Last post from me. :3

For a second, her ears pulled back as he snorted, but they were soon back where they'd been prior. She didn't want to overreact again, and was working to try and understand the situation from the male's point of view. She was positive that it couldn't be all too easy learning of another's culture, especially when it seemed like something for out of the ordinary that it almost seemed fake. Muirgen, of course, could never see her life as being incorrect or falsely lived, as she'd been raised to live her life as a selkie practically since birth. Due to that, she couldn't help but give an amused smile when he mentioned the shore being endless. Still, she managed to give a smalls hake of her head, before opening her maw to explain her reasoning for going inland. "The shores are not endless, they eventually reach an end, and that end often leads to these strange civilizations. I avoided those places, as they were noisy and smelled bad, and were also full of these strange looking creatures. I started to travel through forests inland to avoid such places, and to try and reach a new sea." Muirgen did not know what a human was, and saw them as nothing more than loud and strange animals. She'd attempted to spy upon a town once before, but when she saw how some kept wolf-like animals on odd ropes and tried to control them constantly, she'd made a quick get away. "I hope that Lir will show you the path to what you seek, despite you not being from His seas." The girl's tail wagged gently, and she made a note to later pray to Lir in the hopes that he would assist her new found friend.

Muirgen gave a small nod of her head as he mentioned accepting things she said, and told her to accept the name he'd given her. The young seal had no problem with doing that, as she found she enjoyed his company in spite of their earlier situation, and wished to have whatever "nickname" he presented her with. "I do accept it," she told him, smiling all the while. It was as if she couldn't keep her smile from her face when around the handsome man. Never had she reacted so oddly to a male before, and blamed it on her being away from the ocean for far too long. It had to be a message from Lir, informing her that she must find the sea—find home—as soon as she was able. It seemed she would be able to, as well, as Sebastian stated he was leaving and heading away from the direction she wished to go. It saddened her a bit to part ways with a friend so soon, but she was sure they wold meet again someday if they were meant to. "I thank you," she started, gaze lingering with his for a second too long before she glanced away. "I am sure we will meet again someday, if we are truly meant to be friends."

The selkie went to walk passed him, but stopped when she heard his last words. "My Muirg." The skin beneath the fur on her face got heated quicker than ever before, which confused the young girl. She did not understand such reactions, but hoped to be able to in the future. Perhaps someday, if they were to meet again, she could ask Sebastian to explain what such things meant to her. She made a mental note of it before sending him one last smile. "I truly hope we cross paths time after time again in the coming days," the girl said, looking from him to the path in front of her before allowing her legs to move forward. She would continue to follow the river until she reached the sea, or at least something or someone who could point her towards Him. Muirgen could not keep her mind from soaring back to the grey man every once in awhile, but each time the vision would fade away and leave her with an even stronger desire to reach the ocean. He made her more determined than ever.
Messages In This Thread
Homegrown Honey - by Sebastian - March 04, 2015, 12:10 PM
RE: Homegrown Honey - by Muirgen - March 04, 2015, 12:37 PM
RE: Homegrown Honey - by Sebastian - March 04, 2015, 01:20 PM
RE: Homegrown Honey - by Muirgen - March 04, 2015, 01:49 PM
RE: Homegrown Honey - by Sebastian - March 04, 2015, 07:13 PM
RE: Homegrown Honey - by Muirgen - March 04, 2015, 11:58 PM
RE: Homegrown Honey - by Sebastian - March 05, 2015, 12:32 PM
RE: Homegrown Honey - by Muirgen - March 05, 2015, 12:49 PM
RE: Homegrown Honey - by Sebastian - March 05, 2015, 02:20 PM
RE: Homegrown Honey - by Muirgen - March 05, 2015, 02:54 PM
RE: Homegrown Honey - by Sebastian - March 05, 2015, 03:21 PM