Bearclaw Valley These words are my heart and soul
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Starting to get back into the swing of things (hopefully). x-x” I'll archive this now~

They were each others' light in the world, able to bring a positive feel to the other with ease. The bad experiences from the past, with 'Aklaq' and Shiba, would still be there in their minds, but it seemed as if they were able to look passed those times. It was great to know, or at least assume, that they could forgive whatever troubles they put one another through in the past, and the issues that will surely arise with the passing of time. He was confident they could get through it, no matter what would come about, as they brought out the best in one another. Kove rested against her, careful to not lean too much of his weight in her direction, a seemingly permanent smile etched through his features. “I hope we will be the light of one another for as long as we live,” he commented, letting out a low, content sigh with his words. Though he couldn't help but worry over whether or not they would be together forever every now and again, he told himself he would do everything in his power to make it happen, to make sure they were both happy and content until they took their final breaths.

A quiet chuckle escaped the man's throat as Scarlett tried to repeat what he'd said. It was not to make fun of he, but because he found it to be rather cute, and her following words considerate. “I will try to teach you, then,” he told her, giving her a quick kiss afterwords. He'd never taught someone a language before, and especially not his own. Everyone from his birth place knew the language unless they'd come from somewhere else, and even then, it was usually an older wolf who would volunteer to teach them. Kove paused at the mention of babies, a hesitant look crossing his face for a second, before settling back into a smile. He had nothing to fear or be hesitant of. A family often brought two even closer together, and having children of their own would be an amazing thing. “Maybe we can,” the Inuit wolf noted, resting his head down atop her own. He hadn't thought of starting a family with someone since before his parents had died, but now it seemed like the only idea popping into his head. The albino woman was his one and only love, and he couldn't imagine having children with anyone else. Another content sigh escaped him as he allowed a comfortable silence to fall over them, confident in the fact that they were both in thought over the topic.
Messages In This Thread
These words are my heart and soul - by Kove - March 17, 2015, 08:43 PM
RE: These words are my heart and soul - by Scarlett - March 18, 2015, 05:35 AM
RE: These words are my heart and soul - by Kove - March 18, 2015, 04:44 PM
RE: These words are my heart and soul - by Scarlett - March 18, 2015, 07:14 PM
RE: These words are my heart and soul - by Kove - March 21, 2015, 12:41 AM
RE: These words are my heart and soul - by Scarlett - March 21, 2015, 10:15 AM
RE: These words are my heart and soul - by Kove - March 23, 2015, 01:18 PM
RE: These words are my heart and soul - by Scarlett - March 24, 2015, 03:01 AM
RE: These words are my heart and soul - by Kove - March 27, 2015, 05:34 PM
RE: These words are my heart and soul - by Scarlett - March 28, 2015, 02:13 AM
RE: These words are my heart and soul - by Kove - April 11, 2015, 02:49 PM